Home  >  Info Center  >  FAQ  >  Do you have CE certification?

Do you have CE certification?


We have CE certificate for the air pump. For water games, they are considered sports equipment, not children toys, so it does not have CE directive. We only have a TUV certificate against EN ISO25649 and this is appropriate for applying for a license, purchasing insurance and for import customs clearance.

Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...
Please leave your information,we will contact you asap