1. No matter at work or in life, do what you say. In the uncertain circumstances, do not promise. Once committed, go all out. If the promises can
not be fullfiled due to objective reasons, advance notice should be given to related people so that they can make relevant arrangements.
2. Be responsible to customers, never promise what we can not do to get orders.
3. Never disclose company confidential information.
1. Quick response to customers, reply within 20 hours in work days
2. Always think from customer’s point of view, strive to create value for customers.
3.Face customer complaints positively, calm down 1st, then work out a solution and improvement measures. Never delay or shift responsibilities.
4. Respect customer’s culture, pay attention to customer’s experience.